S H E R R A A Z I S
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
I Love You, Dad :(
Wednesday 26 October 2011 • 10/26/2011 07:57:00 pm • 2 comments
Dad ..
I just wanna tell you ..
We may be 800 miles apart, but ..
You are always in my heart ..
I found so much love in you, more than I could ever imagine ..
When I was sad you believed in me, I had your love from the start ..
You always showed me the way to go and you were always there for me when I needed you the most.
I would not be able to go on to another day with out you ..
I know I don't call all the time, and I'm sorry ..
You brought so much joy into my life ..
I think every day if I will ever see you again ..
Dad ..
I don't think you know how much I Love You ..
I remember all the fun we had ..
I cry every time I think about you ..
If I would lose you I don't know what I would do?
You gave me life and you let me live it ..
Every breath that I take I remember that you gave me that right to take that breath ..
When I was sick you were always right there..
I will always be your little girl, but I need to grow up and move on, but I will never move on from you ..
I could go on for days but all you really need to know is that I Love You with all my heart ..
And I will always be your little girl no matter how far or close to you I am ..
I LOVE YOU IN EVERY WAY EVERY SINGLE DAY ..


Lots of Love  ♥
Shahirah Sherra

p/s : suka bila tengok ayah lambai tangan kat kita :')







Thanks For Reading ♥



Labels:



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Sherra Azis. 21. Ulat buku Fixi & Kaffein tegar. Bekas pelajar Fakulti Filem Teater dan Animasi.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


OTHERS;


>> Updated.
date : NOW
at:13:35 pm


>> Dapat blogskin baru.Yeay!
date : 26/3/13
at:9:27 am


>> Fuyoo, kak ira ada blog. Haha
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Sorry . I'm Not Strong Enough :(
  • Such A Liar!
  • Deep Inside My Heart
  • Love Letter For You
  • Kebahagiaan adalah Segala-galanya dalam Hidup
  • Jauh di Sudut Hati
  • Cinta yang Terakhir~
  • Pemergianmu~