S H E R R A A Z I S
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Love Letter For You
Sunday 21 August 2011 • 8/21/2011 01:07:00 pm • 0 comments

Dear.
I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm holding my teddy, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.
I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life. From the moment I saw you I knew you were a gift from God. You constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand my shortcomings without criticism. Just looking at you is enough to make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you now. I know you hear this all the time, but I want to tell you again and again that I truly love you and my life would never be the same without you. I miss you every day.

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Love Always 
Shahirah Sherra


Thanks For Reading ♥


Labels:



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Sherra Azis. 21. Ulat buku Fixi & Kaffein tegar. Bekas pelajar Fakulti Filem Teater dan Animasi.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


OTHERS;


>> Updated.
date : NOW
at:13:35 pm


>> Dapat blogskin baru.Yeay!
date : 26/3/13
at:9:27 am


>> Fuyoo, kak ira ada blog. Haha
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Kebahagiaan adalah Segala-galanya dalam Hidup
  • Jauh di Sudut Hati
  • Cinta yang Terakhir~
  • Pemergianmu~