S H E R R A A Z I S
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Such A Liar!
Saturday 15 October 2011 • 10/15/2011 10:11:00 pm • 0 comments

Hey you ..
Actually I don't care if you wanted to remove me or hatred me just because of that 'thing' ..
But what I'm trying to do is I'm tried to helped her from being cheated by YOU !
I never expected that you could do this to her ..
What the hell are you ? Damn it !
You know what ? You such a LIAR ! 
Okay . I know , I don't have any right to tell this story to the others . 
But I can't stand it anymore .
I'm so frustrated for what you've done to her . 
Cause I love her .  and I don't wanna see her in pain . I can't bear it . 
* if you were in my shoes , could you bear it ? and I bet your answer must be 'NO' isn't?  
She's appreciate you and loved you for whatever you are . Even you've been hurt her a lot . 
What kind of man that you are ? 
You hiding the truth behind your eyes . So that she couldn't see it and find out your 'secret' isn't? . Am I right ?
You such a smart , don't you ? Huh . 
But do you see what you've done?
You know what ? I thought you such a good guy . But I was wrong . 
Sorry . But now I really HATE you . 

Lots of Love ♥
Shahirah Sherra 

p/s : sorry babe for posting this . I didn't mean to embarrass you . Hope you understand . 






Thanks For Reading ♥



Labels:



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
Sherra Azis. 21. Ulat buku Fixi & Kaffein tegar. Bekas pelajar Fakulti Filem Teater dan Animasi.

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


OTHERS;


>> Updated.
date : NOW
at:13:35 pm


>> Dapat blogskin baru.Yeay!
date : 26/3/13
at:9:27 am


>> Fuyoo, kak ira ada blog. Haha
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Deep Inside My Heart
  • Love Letter For You
  • Kebahagiaan adalah Segala-galanya dalam Hidup
  • Jauh di Sudut Hati
  • Cinta yang Terakhir~
  • Pemergianmu~